RESULTS OF THE MCMM MEETING LAST NIGHT

Well, someone told me the crowd would be big, I expected maybe 60 to 75 good partiots but what happened could not ever be imagined. About 600 people showed up at the meeting; there were hundreds of people standing outside the restaurant even though they could not hear the Sheriffs talking.

On behalf of my fellow MCMM patriots, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Do you understand what you did last night? Channel 5, 11 and 14 were there to put you on the news. The newspapers were there and both the papers and TV at least let it be known that in a little town east of Raleigh, there was a huge crowd of people that were concerned at the direction our country is heading and part of that is our congress and President wanting to tap into our 2nd amendment rights and start the process of taking our guns away. Give a politician an inch and he will eventuallyy take the rest of the foot away.

I ask those of you that go to our website, please register and that way you can read all the posts and comments, make comments yourself and equally important, I can send you e-mails and keep you updated on what our small band of minutemen are doing.

Once again, thanks and God bless.

About admin

Retired, veteran,respect for the flag and what it stands for, constitutionalist, conservative, i.e., you get the picture.
This entry was posted in MCMM Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to RESULTS OF THE MCMM MEETING LAST NIGHT

1. Kathy Young says:

I think we can thank Carmen Connors on Morning Rush (WRDU) for advertising the meeting on her radio show 5:30-9AM weekdays. She has a lot of listeners.

2. Tommy says:

This sound like something I would like to ba apart of. Can someone tell me what I need to do.

3. smansewer says:

i did not know MCMM existed, my daughter in raleigh found out about the meeting and we attended. so glad to see such a huge crowd, we were in the group outside. i live in Z-town and will attend future meeting.
    thanks to whoever started the group.

4. mistest says:

I am having a meeting at my home January 26th and would like someone from your group to come speak if you are available. Please contact me at 252-801-1055. Thank you

5. TEFREEMAN says:

I’m very interested to learn more about your group. Your meeting last week was a hot topic today at the Second Amendment rally in Raleigh. We had about 300 Patriots there – ALL were motivated and were energized just by being with like-minded, informed citizens. My best wishes to your organization.

T

6. TopAssistant says:

There is an excellent article on Godfatherpolitics.com titled: “County Sheriffs Can Block Federal Gun Control” and it provides documentation on how the sheriff is responsible for gun control in their county and not a president. Folks need to research the article and then provide the local sheriff, in writing, asking for their written position on gun control and would they enforce an unconstitutional executive order from a president. If they refuse to provide the position, fire them in the next election. http://godfatherpolitics.com/8806/county-sheriffs-can-block-federal-gun-control/#ixzz2I2opxDcK

7. pott747 says:

Great site. People in America are asleep. Their is a much bigger ajenda on the horizon. Below is just a little part of what they have planned. Everything happening is by design. Listen to what was said on a local radio show here in North Carolina. Awareness is key.